CAMP FUN at CAMP HORSE COUNTRY ~ "A ridin’ good time since 1977!”
Girls and boys, 8 to 16 learn how to care for horses and ride 3 to 5 hours each day. Campers ride in the arenas, in the corrals and on the trails. Length of riding time depends on the camp program. Camps fill quickly because we only accept a maximum of 10 campers for each session to adhere to the State of Washington, Phase 2 guidelines. Register now!
Wild west camp
ADVANCED WILD WEST CAMP
JOIN THE CAMP HORSE COUNTRY COMMUNITY
Cowgirl/Cowboy-In-Training Leadership Camp
Been to Camp Horse Country before?
Are you 12 & up? Be a Tween/Teen Camp Counselor.
The “Best” C.I.T. Horse Program Anywhere!
We RIDE a lot!!! And Teach! And Train! Wow!!!
CHOOSE YOUR CAMP HORSES & RIDE ALL DAY!
Because of the Coronavirus and the WA State "Stay Home, Stay Healthy," Shut-Down order, we were unable to have Spring Camp this year, so we are looking forward to offering Fall Riding Camps for the first time in September. Save those carrots for your horsy friends!
Sign up now for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days or all 4 days around your school schedule and distance learning at school!
Summer Horse Camp has been delayed until the July 13th session when we will practice certain accomodations.
Save those carrots for your horsy friends! Sign up now!
HORSE DAY CAMP at Camp Horse Country in Granite Falls starts July 13th, 2020 for the summer sessions and September 8th, 2020 for the autumn sessions.
We will be making the following accommodations because of the CoronaVirus outbreak:
1.To adhere to the State of Washington Phase 2 guidelines of groups of 12 riders or under, our day camps will only have 10 riders and 2 instructors in each session.
2. Our horsy friends can enjoy the outdoors in a healthy activity with horses. We’ve been practicing “social distance” for many years in the form of equine safety space., i.e. keeping camp horses a minimum of 10 feet apart.
3. During breaks away from the horses, campers will remain a minimum of 6 feet apart.
4. We maintain our restrooms with soap, water, and paper towels for hand-washing.
5. Campers should bring individual bottles of hand-sanitizer, hand-wipes, and gloves to wear while grooming and hoof picking.
6. Camp hours are 9am – 4pm for Wild West Campers and 8am – 5:30pm for Camp Peer Counselors (C.I.T.s)
7. To adhere to the above guidelines, our Friday Camp Horse-Show will be for campers only and we will video individual performances on each camper’s personal device and live-stream it on our Facebook page.
8. And of course, campers should only come to horse camp when they’re healthy to keep other children and the teachers safe. Please wash your child's camp t-shirt and bandanna (provided by Camp Horse Country) each night so they'll be fresh and sanitary for camp the next day.
thru Aug 3rd
Horse Camp Starts!
5 Day Ridin’ Camp Sessions start almost every Monday!*
3 - 5 Hours in the Saddle Each Day!
ALL DAY with A HORSE OF YOUR OWN!*As usual due to fireworks, (horses hate loud noises) we're closed from July 1st- July 10th.
to Aug 14th
Advanced Wild West Camp
Intermediate Riders, 10 to 14 years old.
3+ hours in the saddle each day.
Build your riding skills from what you learned in Wild West Camp with Trail Rides, Lessons, Patterns
Advanced Games on Horseback, and
CHOOSE Your Own Horse! Some Restrictions Apply.
One 5-Day Session ONLY!
to aug 21st
Advanced CIT Leadership Camp
Ride 4-5 hours a day, Help train young horses, Mentor new peer counselors, Learn Ground work, Natural horsemanship techniques in this intensive riding camp. Corral Riding, Arena Riding, Trail Rides, Games on Horseback, Horse Show, Stall Cleaning, Tack Cleaning and Horse Cleaning.
EARN YOUR 'GOLD' C.I.T. Shirt.
Be a Horsy Leader ALL YEAR!
to aug 28th
CIT Leadership Reunion Camp
IT'S PARTY TIME FOR OUR PEER COUNSELORS!
You worked hard all summer.
Hang out with your CIT friends & the horses for a ridin' good time this week!
Trail Rides * Arena Riding * Corral Riding * Horse Show * Stall Cleanin’ *Tack Cleanin’ * Horse Cleanin’ * Leadership Training * Fun * Lessons
* Pizza Party *Cowboy Dressage * Patterns & Drill
* Lots of Horsy Fun *Barrel Racing * Wow!
thru sept 2021
School-Year Horse Camp on Saturdays
Ride one day a week with the Saturday Superstars - lessons, trail rides, games on horseback and lots of horsy activities. Only $395.00 a month + helmet rental if you don't have your own. Help with horsy chores and get the "Barn Helper" discount of $40.00 each month.
to june 2021
School-Year Horse Camp on Sundays
Ride one day a week in Sunday Saddle Club - lessons, trail rides, games on horseback and lots of horsy activities. Only $395.00 a month + helmet rental if you don't have your own. Help with horsy chores and get the "Barn Helper" discount of $40.00 each month.
camp horse country hours:
Starting July 13th, Horse Country Farm is open Mondays through Saturdays during the summer.
*As usual due to fireworks, (horses hate loud noises) we're closed July 1st, 2020 through July 9th, 2020,
so save your carrots and we’ll see you after the holiday.
In September and October, we will be open Tuesdays through Sundays.
In November, we will switch to Winter Hours and be open Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Some of Our Favorite Camp Horses
Bring long skinny carrots and visit soon to see your favorite camp horse. We have more horses in the barns, so if you don't see yours yet, keep watching the website.